Electric Picnic Picks - Bobby Picks

So today is the day, gates are open, and those of you lucky enough to have tickets are most likely making your way to Stradbally for this year's Electric Picnic. Here is a quick look at the acts that excite me most on this year's bill. (Seeing as Anto got to pick 6, I think it's only fair that I get to pick 7!!)

So, in no particular order:

The Eskies (Body and Soul Earthship Stage, Saturday)


PHOX (Little Big Tent, Saturday)


My Fellow Sponges (Trailer Park, Sunday)


Sinead White (Body and Soul Earthship Stage, Saturday)


Fiach Moriarty (Oxjam Stage, Sunday)


Cult Called Man (Salty Dog, Friday)



And a very special mention goes to Ashley Tubridy, who I had the absolute pleasure of dueting with at the Ballinamore Free Fringe Festival in Leitrim last weekend. You can catch this gifted young Troubadour on The Word Stage in the MindField area at around 2:45 on Sunday


 

Comments