Amhrán Gach Lá - I Draw Slow

With 2 days left in the year I'm going to bring my 'Amhrán Gach Lá' project to a close by bringing my Top 10 songs of 2011 by Irish artists to the blog in 10 installments! Beginning at 10 and heading to 1!



2. I Draw Slow - Goodbye Beulahland

My top ten was picked based on the songs that demanded repeated listening and the line in 'Goodbye Beulahland'; ' .. and I keep coming back to the heart of everything that is wrong with this world.'. I simply adore this track and the album 'Redhills'.

I Draw Slow - Goodbye Beulahland by 2uibestow

Buy Redhills here: http://www.idrawslow.com/store2.html

3. Declan O'Rourke - Be Brave and Believe

4. Lisa Hannigan - Paper House

5. Autumn Long - Ten More Reasons

6. The Gorgeous Colours - It's OK to be Normal

7. Favourite Sons - The Great Deal of Love

8. Joe Chester - Most of the Time

9. Storyfold - The Sweetest Silence

10. The Lost Brothers - Goodbye Kid

Comments